Excellent article/opinion by Trent Walton on how to detect the cases of Design Zombism and measures to prevent this horrible disaster.
- Incoherent moaning about bevels, gradients and drop shadows
- Unresponsiveness to concepts like project planning or wire framing
- Insatiable appetite for design tutorials, round-up posts, and brains
- Threatening to eat coworkers who provide opinions or feedback
- Insomniatic tendencies toward 100+ hour work weeks
- Inability to focus on one task at a time due to declining brain function
- Self-loathing and feelings of inadequacy brought on by extensive design gallery browsing…
CLICK HERE to seek preventive measures now if you suffer from any of these!